Fire in Krypton distroys trailer

Herald Staff

August 28, 2012

A fire in Krypton Tuesday destroyed a home, though fortunately no injuries were reported.
Authorities received a call Tuesday afternoon reporting that at home at 928 Krypton Lick Branch was on fire with visible flames coming from it.

The trailer belonged to Debra Young, according to officials on the scene. Young's son said he got a call that his home was on fire from someone who heard it on the scanner. Luckily, neither of them were home at the time the fire started.

Avawam Fire Department and Krypton Fire Department were called to the scene. The trailer was damaged throughout its entire interior.