The star-studded new Ridley Scott film ‘House of Gucci,’ is in theatres from November 26, and promises plenty of greed, deception and murder!
Main character Patrizia Reggiani is played by Lady Gaga and Adam Driver plays her ex-husband Maurizio Gucci, whom she hired a hitman to kill.
Fact is sometimes stranger than fiction and this true story proves that is true!
Let’s take a look at the real-life story behind the film!
- What to watch for when the Arizona Wildcats visit ASU for the Territorial Cup
- Badgers gameday primer: TV, tickets and everything else fans need to know as Wisconsin battles Minnesota
- Jim Polzin: Wisconsin football can win a 4th Big Ten West title in 7 seasons. Here’s why it would be the most impressive
- Tony Bennett with Lady Gaga ‘One Last Time,’ ‘Waltons’ and ‘Nash Bridges’ Movies, ‘Hot Zone’ Anthrax Scare, Harry Potter Trivia Challenge, ‘Succession’ Birthday Bash
- How Wisconsin tight end Jake Ferguson has increased his value to the team this season
- While practice makes perfect, Packers hope offense can overcome Aaron Rodgers’ lack of practice time with smart communication
- Jade Thirlwall in talks with Atlantic Records for solo deal
- Stellan Skarsgard hated Dune fat suit
- HPD: Knott County man found with large quantity of narcotics
- Perry BOE approves 2021-2022 improvement plan
- Robert Plant 'got old' after family tragedy
- HHS students, staff collect food boxes for families in need
- James Van Der Beek a dad for the sixth time
- Perry County Fiscal Court to purchase property in Rowdy to help tourism
- KRRJ, Primary Care celebrate Recovery Cell peer support specialist
- The Beatles Top TV Moments: 7. A Full Week With John and Yoko on ‘The Mike Douglas Show’
- NBC Holiday Schedule 2021: The Full Lineup From Thanksgiving Through New Year’s Day
- KSP continuing to investigate missing person